The Renogy 700W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is the perfect accessory for smaller off-grid systems, serving as a DC to AC converter, transforming battery-stored DC power into AC power. A necessary component to round up an off-grid system as many of them require a 12V solar inverter to run everyday electronics, from computers to coffee makers. Add this compact solar power inverter to your system to reliably power your devices.
Note: High output AC hardwire terminals not available on the 700W unit, only on 1000W/2000W/3000W units.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection
- ETL Listed, 6AWG cables and remote included
- No static or humming noises.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Remote Control
|Renogy 700W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 700W||Surge Power: 1400W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 115VAC||Output Frequency (Nominal): 60 Hz|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Operating Temp: -4°F - 158°F||THD: < 3%|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1A||Dimensions: 11.75 x 7.38 x 3.32 In|
|Weight: 5.3 lbs.|
|Renogy 6AWG Inverter Cables (A Pair)|
|AWG: 6 (3 FT)|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|