The small size of the Renogy 30 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel makes it perfect to take with you and for small solar projects! You'll have no problem using this panel to charge your favorite small electronics while on-the-go.Renogy 30W monocrystalline panel will give you the most efficiency per space.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 330-8678 or email email@example.com.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets and Tilt Mounts.
- Great for off-grid applications, from marine-related to dry camping.
Renogy 30W Mono Solar Panel
Option: Small Tilt Mountt
|Renogy 30W 12V Mono Solar Panel|
|Output Cables: 1.64ft||Connectors: MC4 Connectors|
|Maximum Power: 30W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.5V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 1.71A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 1.85A|
|Weight: 6.2lbs||Dimensions: 13.4 x 23.6 x 1.0 In|
|Option: Renogy Small Tilt Mount|
|Material: Aluminum 6063||Surface Roughness: B, C|
|Wind Speed: ≤ 60m/s||Snow Load: ≤ 1.4KN/m2|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|