Perfect for solar systems that experience varying temperature changes throughout the year, The new edition Voyager RTS optimizes battery performance and extends its lifespan! Compatible only with Voyager charge controllers, the temperature sensor uses the ambient temperature around the battery to accurately provide temperature compensation. This ensures that your battery is receiving an accurate and proper charge. Enhance your solar system with a temperature system today!
- Please note that the RTSVOY-G1 is NOT compatible with lithium batteries.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center
- Compatible with 10A/20A Voyager Models;
- Non-polarized wires are insulated and protected from harsh environments;
- Wide Temperature Compensation Range up to 176°F;
- ROHS compliance and rated for outdoor use.
Battery Temperature Sensor
|Battery Temperature Sensor for Voyager Charge Controllers|
|Temperature Range: -4°F ~ 176 °F / -20°C ~ +80°C||Cable: 22AWG, 2-Pin Conductor
|Probe: 0.24*2.36in / 6*60mm stainless steel||Cable Length: 9.8 ft|
|Max Voltage Rating: 300V||Maximum Power: 50mW|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|