The RTSDCC comes in handy for reading incoming temperature values from the house battery bank while adjusting the charging voltage of your DC to DC On-Board Battery Charger. Featuring a temperature operation range from -4°F ~ 176°F / -20°C ~ +80°C, the sensor will be important in the overall lifespan and performance of your house battery bank by applying higher charging voltage to counter the increased resistance due to low temperature. Simply connect the RTSDCC to the charger and place the sensor on top or on the side of the house battery bank and the charger will take care of the rest with temperature compensation. Enhance your battery charging system with a Renogy Temperature Sensor today!
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center
- Accurate temperature measurement.
- Cable length: 118 inches.
- Temperature range: -20°C ~ +80°C.
- Easily installed with RJ12 connector.
- This temperature sensor is compatible with Renogy 12V 20A/40A/60A DC to DC on-board Battery Charger.
Battery Temperature Sensor
|Battery Temperature Sensor for DC to DC on-board Battery Charger|
|Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +80°C||Connector: RJ12|
|Probe: 6*50mm copper||Cable Length: 3 meters / 118 inches|
|Cable: 4-conductor copper cable with PVC jacket, 26 AWG|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|