The Renogy Wanderer 10A solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. Designed with a simple interface for ease of use the controller uses an LCD to notify users of battery information. This advanced charge controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V/24V battery or battery bank. The compact size of the controller makes installation a breeze. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying system operation, diverse load control and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy BT smartphone app.
Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
|Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Self-Consumption: <10mA||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V|
|Working Temperature: -31°F - 113°F / -25°C - 45°C||Storage Temperature: -31°F - 176°F / -35°C - 80°C|
|Dimensions: 4.68 x 2.95 x 1.08 in / 119 x 75 x 27.5 mm||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|