The Renogy 10A Wanderer solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. With a simple interface for ease of use, this controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. Designed for off-grid solar applications, this advanced charge controller is compatible with various types of 12V/24V batteries, including Lithium!
Wanderer10A|30A Installation Notes: The default starting position of the Wanderer controller terminal hatches are closed (in the UP position) that could mistakenly look like an open wire hatch. Make sure to FIRST lower each terminal hatch by screwing the terminals counterclockwise (CCW) to expose the wire terminal hatch to the open position. THEN secure each cable by rotating the screws clockwise (CW) to the closed position.
Simple Install: Fully open the hatch (CCW), insert the appropriate wires, and completely close the hatch (CW).
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4-Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen displays system operation, diverse load control, and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of DC Home smartphone app.
Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
|Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Self-Consumption: <10mA||Working Temperature: -31°F - 113°F / -25°C - 45°C|
|Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.0 x 1.1 in / 119x75x27.5mm||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Storage Temperature: -31°F - 176°F / -35°C - 80°C||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V|
|Max PV Input: 130W / 12V; 260W / 24V|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|