The perfect addition to any off-grid system, whether for a van or a cabin, the Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. Unlike modified sine wave inverters, this 2000W inverter is a pure sine wave, capable of producing cleaner, smoother, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to power everyday electronics and this one includes multiple protections to help things run smoothly and safely.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection
- ETL Listed with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port,and AC Hardwire Port. 4AWG Cables and Wired Remote Included
- No static or humming noises.
2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Remote Control
|Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 2000W||Surge Power: 4000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 115VAC||Output Frequency (Nominal): 60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Operating Temp: -4°F - 158°F||THD: < 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1A||Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.7x 3.7 In|
|Weight: 11.7 lbs.|
|Renogy 2ft 4WG Inverter Cables (A Pair)|
|Length: 3ft||AWG: 4|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|