The Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth is designed for the drop-in replacement of deep-cycle lead-acid batteries with its standard BCI group size. Weighing only half of the lead-acid counterparts, the battery can be safely discharged to 100% DOD (Depth of Discharge), delivering twice the energy. Manufactured with automotive grade battery cells, the battery features the highest safety standards and an extended cycle life. Hosting intelligent software, the advanced BMS (Battery Management System) provides comprehensive protection to the battery. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time.
The advanced BMS utilizing the software controller intelligently monitors the battery's operating conditions and oversees its safe operations. Continuously monitors conditions, redistributes energy resources in no time flat, and sends alerts in the event of a problem.
Thanks to the upgraded auto-balancing function, you can combine batteries in parallel more safely. We recommend connecting the batteries with appropriate cables to achieve optimal effect. Please note that do not connect batteries in series, and the maximum number that can connect in parallel is 8.
When the battery is not charging or discharged, it will automatically switch to energy-saving mode after 24 hours. With only 3% of the self-discharge rate per month, the battery will hold the charge more extended. Please note to charge the battery to 30%~50% and disconnected it from the system before storage.
This seamless battery gives full protection against dust and other particulates. Besides，it gives protection against low-pressure jets of directed water from any angle. It's suitable for most outdoor scenario such as yacht.
Bluetooth 5.0 is designed to reduce the energy usage of Bluetooth peripherals. It's faster and can operate over greater distances than the older version. You can easily monitor your battery's status more accurately and conveniently in real-time.
By adding the Renogy ONE M1 to your system, Wi-Fi connectivity uploads energy status to the data cloud while you're out to explore, and you can monitor the system in real-time with your phone, wherever you are.
Purchase with Renogy ONE with a special bundle offer NOW.
The battery case is made of high quality ABS material with a good sealing performance and a solid construction. It weighs about half as much as a lead-acid battery of the same capacity. In usage scenarios, such as RV, it can lead to more free space.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- DO NOT connect more than 8 batteries in parallel.
- Please secure all cable connections to proper specification in order to ensure good connections between the cable lugs and the battery terminals.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us with livechat for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Renogy 12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch / 522 x 240 x 219mm
|60.2 lbs. / 27.3 kg
|80%DOD 2000 Cycles
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current
|Standard Operation Temperature
|-13~149℉ / -25~65℃
|Parallel(Up to 8)
|3-year material and workmanship warranty
1. How to activate this Renogy 200ah lithium battery?
2. What should I do if my 200ah lifepo4 battery shuts off due to a low state of charge(SoC)?
3. What type of cell do you use inside the battery?
4. How long will the Renogy LifePO4 battery (12v 200ah w/Bluetooth) last?
5. How many batteries can I connect to at most?
6. How do I monitor the battery status?
7. How to keep a Lithium-iron Phosphate battery healthy at low temperatures?
8. What do I need know to connect multiple batteries in parallel？
When you design to connect multiple batteries in parallel, please keep the length of ALL cables consistent (from the positive end to the negative end). Battery cables (sold separately) should be appropriately sized to handle the expected load. Keep the connection tight by using the appropriate number of washers to allow for as much as possible thread engagement between the terminal, cable lugs, and busbars, without bottoming out the terminal bolt. And it is best to use flexible busbars or dedicated cables to connect batteries together.
Note: DO NOT connect batteries in series. DO NOT connect batteries with different chemistries.