This Monitoring Screen, a high-precision meter, is the perfect companion to Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Series. Instead of measuring the current flowing in/out of the battery bank using a shunt, it can communicate directly with the battery management system (BMS) and obtain more accurate state of charge (SoC) readings compared to traditional battery monitors. Other readings including voltage, current, capacity, remaining time, warning code, and number of paralleled batteries are also available to help users avoid abnormal conditions and extend the lifetime of the battery bank.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us.
Monitor your battery bank information in real-time.
After connecting the monitoring screen to the battery or the battery bank, tap and hold the Power Button for 1 second to switch the battery or the battery bank to active mode.
Simply push the Page Up or Page Down Button to check out the readings, no system configuration or calibration needed.
Obtains battery bank operation information directly from the battery management system (BMS) for precise tracking and prediction.
Monitors the charging/discharging process of the parallel battery bank with inter-battery communication enabled.
How to connect:
1. Connect the RS485 LINK Communication Ports of the former batteries to the RS485 UP Communication Ports of the latter ones using CAT5 (or above) Ethernet straight-through cables (not included).
2. Use the included RJ45 communication cable to connect the monitoring screen to the RS485 UP Communication Port on the first battery.
Supports switching the battery/battery bank to shelf mode to preserve power when it is not in use.
How to use: Push and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds.
This monitoring screen is exclusively designed for Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries used in off-grid energy storage systems.
Compatible with Renogy 48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Battery, 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Battery w/ Self-Heating Function, and 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Battery.
It's a wall-mounted monitoring screen.
How to install:
1. Remove the snap-fit front cover plate.
2. Use the monitoring screen as a template to mark the screw holes. Pre-drill four screw holes on the mounting surface with a drill.
3. Affix the monitoring screen to the mounting surface with the included four self-tapping screws.
4. Re-attach the snap-fit front cover plate to the monitoring screen.
- The monitoring screen is fully compatible with the Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries purchased on renogy.com after April 15th 2020. If the battery bank connected to the monitoring screen contains one or more Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries purchased on renogy.com before April 15th 2020, there is a small chance of compatibility issues. In such cases, please contact us for help.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
Monitoring Screen for Smart Lithium Battery Series
|Supply Voltage: 12VDC
|Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)
|Supply Current: 30mA
|Display: Backlit LCD
|Power Consumption: <1W
|User Interface: 2 Front Panel Menu Buttons, 1 Power Button
|Operating Temperature Range: -4°F~113°F / -20°C~45°C
|Mounting System: Wall Mount
|Voltage Accuracy: ±0.1V
|Dimension: 2.76 x 4.33 x 1.25 inch / 70 x 110 x 31.8 mm
|Current Accuracy: ±0.1A
|Weight: 0.14 lbs / 62 g
|RJ45 Communication Cable: 5m/16.4ft
|Self-tapping Screws: M2.9 x13
|Certification: CE ROHS FCC EMC
|Material and workmanship warranty: 1 Year