The Renogy LYCAN 5000 Power Box is an all-in-one energy storage system specially designed to supply power during emergencies, power outages, or to provide power for off-grid homes. With a 4.8kWh capacity and a 3500W pure sine wave AC output, the LYCAN can deliver reliable power to most home appliances. Connecting LYCAN to both solar panels and AC outlets can further shorten the charging time to 1 hour from 0% to 80%.
Connect the LYCAN to the electrical panel to provide 24/7 uninterrupted power. The installation is required to be completed by a licensed electrician with two additional accessories, a transfer switch and an adapter cable, which we offer the purchase along with the LYCAN 5000 Power Box.
The built-in Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth Module allows you to pair the LYCAN with Renogy ONE M1 to keep track of real-time information. When you are away, you can still stay updated via the DC Home app and check on the charging status at a glance.
Connecting the LYCAN to both solar panels and AC outlets can shorten the charging time to 1 hour from 0% to 80%.
The LYCAN can be recharged at 6800W input power by using solar energy and AC grid power simultaneously.
The 4.8kWh LYCAN can easily power most heavy-duty home and outdoor appliances with a continuous power output of 3500W and peak power of up to 7000W.
The LYCAN can be easily expanded to up to 19.2kWh with Renogy 48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries, covering any applications from short-term blackouts to power independence.
The LYCAN is equipped with state-of-the-art Renogy LiFePO4 batteries with a lifespan of 4500 cycles. Used once a day, these batteries will last up to 10 years without dropping below 80% capacity.
The LYCAN is equipped with circuit breakers and surge protection devices. Preventing the influence of overvoltage, overload, and lightning strikes on the equipment to ensure safety.
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides quality AC equivalent to grid power which will protect the lifespan of your electronics and appliances.
When you received the LYCAN 5000 Power Box, please check the following upon arrival:
- 1. If the package is found to be damaged, please reject the delivery receipt
- 2. If the product is discovered damaged after unboxing, please do not proceed further and restore to original packaging
- 3. Find the Handle Bar and the Handle Bar Screws under LYCAN.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
Lycan 5000 Power Box
4 X M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
IEC C19 to NEMA 5-20P Power Cable
1 X 10ft., 12AWG
RJ45 Plug Waterproof Housing
|Model||RPB4835OA-48LFPA12S||Battery Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Dimension||32.9 x 20.0 x 28.5 inch / 835 x 508 x 724 mm||Nominal Battery Voltage||48VDC|
|Weight||264.6 lbs. / 120 kg||Rated Battery Capacity||100Ah|
|Protection Rating||IP55||Rated Battery Energy||4.8KWh|
|Cooling Method||Fan||Cycle Life||4500 Cycles (80% DOD, 80% EOL, 0.2C, 25°C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F~122°F / -10°C~50°C||Power Output|
|Operating Relative Humidity Range||5%~95%||Rated AC Output Voltage||120VAC|
|Expansion Connector||Anderson 120A Connector, RJ45 Female Connector||Rated AC Output Frequency||50Hz/60Hz (Adjustable)|
|Expansion Capability||19.2KWh||Rated Output Power||3500W|
|Bluetooth Module||DC Home APP. Communication Range 82 ft. / 25 m||Peak AC Output Power||7000W|
|Self Consumption||25W (Power Saving Mode)||Power Input|
|Enclosure Security||Keyed Cam Lock||Rated AC Input Voltage||110VAC/120VAC|
|Installation Environment||Indoor/Outdoor||Rated AC Input Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Warranty||Maximum AC Bypass Current||20A|
|Lycan||3 Year Material and Workmanship Warranty||Maximum Solar Input Power||4400W|
|Accessories||Maximum Battery Charge Current (Solar)||80A|
|Handle||1||Maximum Battery Charge Current (Total)||100A|
|Handle Installation Screws (4)||4 X M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm||Certifications|
|IEC C19 to NEMA 5-20P Power Cable||10ft., 12AWG||48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery||UN38.3, MSDS. FCC, PSE, CE|
|Keys||2||48V 3500W Solar Inverter Charger||FCC, RoHS|
1. What is Lycan 5000 Power Box?
2. How much do I pay if I want to purchase a LYCAN?
3. Which countries can you ship the Lycan 5000 Power Box？
4. How much power does the Lycan 5000 Power Box can supply?
5. Can I use the Lycan 5000 Power Box as a UPS?
6. What is the fastest charging method for the Lycan 5000 Power Box?
7. What is the maximum power of solar modules that can be connected to the Lycan and what conditions need to be met?
The maximum solar input power that Lycan can support is 4400 W. The following needs to be met.
1) PV Operating Voltage: 60V-145V
2) Total of 2 inputs, short-circuit current not exceed 20A per circuit
3) Solar panels are of the same brand and type
8. Do I need to pay extra delivery fee?
No, when you receive your LYCAN 5000 Power Box, please check the following upon arrival:
1. If the package is found to be damaged, please reject the delivery receipt
2. If the product is found to be damaged after unpacking, please do not proceed and restore the original packaging.
This is a detailed User Guidance Video including unboxing, AC charging, Bluetooth pairing, and more.