Take your deep cycle battery experience to the next level by investing into Renogy's LFP Battery, combining superior lithium-iron phosphate technology to provide a better solution to solar energy storage. Weighing at just a bit over 14.8 lbs, Renogy's LFP battery surpasses expectation by being lighter, compact, and more powerful than its lead-acid battery counterparts of 50Ah. Designed to replace conventional solar battery storage units such as sealed Sealed, AGM, or Gel batteries, utilize your LFP battery in power-sport applications, off-grid applications, solar energy storage, and more! Take a step into the right direction by pairing your solar system with one of the safest and highest-cycle battery chemistry yet.
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery. If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909)287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Please be aware that if the batteries' Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
- BMS protection
- Low Self-discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 50Ah
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8V||Energy Density: 114.4Wh/L|
|Rated Capacity (0.2C): 50Ah||Internal Resistance: ≤30mΩ|
|Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C): 47.5Ah||Cycle Life (0.2C, 20±5°C): 100% DOD 2000 cycles|
|Energy: 640Wh||Specific Energy: 95.5Wh/kg|
|Charge Voltage: 14.4 ± 0.2V||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 50A|
|Maximum Charge Current: 50A||Discharge Cut-off Voltage: ≥10V|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage: 14.6V||Terminal: 3/8th M8 with 0.75mm|
|Temperature Parameters Operation Temperature Range(60±25% R.H.)||Mechanical Properties|
|Charge: 0°C~45°C||Dimensions Length: 197±3mm|
|Discharge: -20°C~60°C||Dimensions Width: 166±3mm|
|Recommended: 23±5°C||Dimensions Height: 171±3mm|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|