Renogy's 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs - even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof, maintenance-free design, this battery provides outstanding performance and long battery life. This 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD. Stay protected against sudden loss of mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy's GEL batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge.
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is as low as 3%. This means it can hold the charge for longer than its Flooded counterparts.
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 2000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more.
All Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would.
Renogy's GEL batteries adopt improved 6-layer sealing construction to ensure no acid leakage. So, they can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people.
- You can connect these GEL batteries in series or parallel to power your system. But please note that the maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitation.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and capacity from the same brand.
- We also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- To avoid cycle-life shortening, we recommend not discharging the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
M8 Terminal Bolts
|Renogy 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity (77°F/25°C)||200 Ah (20 Hour Rate to 10.5V)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 in / 522 x 240 x 224 mm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V||Weight||127.9 lbs / 58 kg|
|Number of Cells||6||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm|
|Reference Capacity (77°F/25°C)||C3: 148.5Ah; C5: 167Ah; C10: 190Ah; C20: 200Ah||Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±9°F（25°C±5°C）|
|Cycle Life||750 Cycles (50% DOD)||Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C)|
|Self-discharge Rate (77°F/25°C)||＜3% / month||Storage Temperature Range||-4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C|
|Float Charge Voltage (77°F/25°C)||13.6V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C||Container Material||ABS|
|Cycle Use Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V~14.4V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C||Recommended Terminal Torque||88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m|
|Equalization Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V||Certifications|
|Continuous Discharging Current||10A~20A||MSDS||YES|
|Max Discharging Current||2000A (5 seconds)||Accessories|
|Max Charging Current||60A||M8 Bolts||*2|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 4.2mΩ||Warranty|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)||3-year material warranty|