Renogy’s 12V Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs – even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof maintenance-free design, this battery provides both performance and long battery life. Renogy’s 12V Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand repeated charge-discharge cycles. Stay protected against from sudden loss to mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy’s GEL batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
Key FeaturesMaintenance Free
- Manufactured with gel suspended electrolyte and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Corrosion resistant grids enable a design life of up to 12 years in standby applications and more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD in cyclic applications
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Proprietary plate composition and patented gel electrolyte ensures excellent recovery capability after excessive deep discharge
Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
|Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Capacity: 200Ah@20hr-rate to 10.8V @25°C|
|Float Charging Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V (25°C)||Cycle Use Voltage: 14.2V~14.4V (25°C)|
|Max Discharge Current: 2000A (5 seconds)||Max Charge Current: 60A|
|Operating Temperature Discharge Range: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C )||Operating Temperature Charge Range: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C)|
|Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±9°F (25°C±5°C)||Storage Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C )|
|Internal Resistance: Approx. 4.2mΩ||Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% per month at 25°C|
|Terminal: M8||Container Material: ABS|
|Dimension: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch (522 x 240 x 224mm)||Weight: 127.9 lbs.(58kg)|
|Accessories||3-year material warranty|