Perfect for solar systems that experience varying temperature changes throughout the year, Renogy's temperature sensor optimizes battery performance and extends its lifespan! Compatible with most of Renogy's flagship MPPT and PWM charge controllers, the temperature sensor uses the ambient temperature around the battery to accurately provide temperature compensation. This ensures that your battery is receiving an accurate and proper charge. Enhance your solar system with a temperature system today!
- Please note that the RTSCC-G1 is NOT compatible with lithium batteries.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center
- Compatible with Renogy Adventurer 30-Li , Adventurer 30A with communication port, Rover Li series, and Wanderer 30-Li charge controller models
- Non-polarized wires are insulated and protected from harsh environments
- Wide Temperature Compensation Range up to 176°F
- ROHS compliance and rated for outdoor use
Battery Temperature Sensor for Renogy Solar Charge Controllers
|Temperature Range: -4°F ~ 176 °F / -20°C ~ +80°C||Maximum Power: 50mW|
|Probe: 0.24*2.36in / 6*60mm stainless steel||Max Voltage Rating: 300V|
|Cable Length: 118in / 3m||Cable: 22AWG, 2-Pin Conductor|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|