The Renogy Battery Monitor is an excellent addition to any solar system and will eliminate the guesswork from battery usage. This unit is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen. Improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid
- High precision current detection
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously
- Data Storage - Designed to automatically store the last testing data when system shuts off
- Displays multiple electronic parameters (Voltage, Current, Consumed Power and Battery Capacity)
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A
- Accurate Battery SOC%
- Large backlit LCD Display
|Working Voltage:10-120V||Working Dissipation:10-15mA|
|Standby Dissipation:1-2mA||Voltage Accuracy:±1%|
|Current Accuracy:±1%||Capacity Accuracy:±1%|
|Backlight on current (50A):30-60mA||Backlight on current (>50A):80-120mA|
|Preset capacity value:.1-9999 AH||Temperature range: 14°F -140°F|
|Weight:2.6 oz / 75 g||Size:3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 100 x 61 x 17 mm|