- 0°-90° adjustment for optimal sun exposure
- 50in bracket for horizontal and vertical solar panel setup
- Compatible with Renogy solar panels up to 550W
- Great addition for use on various flat surfaces
- Quick and easy installation
The 28-inch TMB bracket can be adapted to Renogy solar panels up to 100W, and the 50-inch TMB bracket can be adapted to Renogy solar panels up to 550W or two 100W Renogy solar panels.
- 4 x Fixed L-Brackets
- 2 x Tilt L-Brackets
- 6 x M8 Plastic Knob Screws
- 6 x M8 Wing Nuts
- 4 x M6 x 16mm Hex Cap Bolts
- 4 x M6 Split Lock Washers
- 8 x M6 Flat Washers
- 4 x M6 Hexagonal Nuts
- 6 x M8 Washers
- 6 x M8 Spring Washers
- 10 x 1¼ in Self-Drilling Cap Screws
- 6 x Plastic Retaining Rings
||8-60 VDC (5 VDC for USB Type-C)
|Power Consumption at 12V
||Operating, WiFi On, 100% illumination: 3.2 W
Operating, WiFi On, 50% illumination: 2.4 W
Operating, WiFi On, 0% illumination: 1.9 W
Off, logger still active: 1.5 W
||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth LE and Bluetooth Mesh
Zigbee 3.0 (IEEE 802.15.4)
||4 inches (480 x 480p)
|Leveling Range and Accuracy
||-4℉ to 158℉ (-20℃ to 70℃)
||0% to 95% RH
||Less than 5000m above sea level
||Flush mount or place on a table
||4.17 x 4.17 x 1.05 in (106 x 106 x 26.6 mm)
||0.28 lb (128g)
||CE, FCC, RoHS, TSCA, BQB, IC-ID
1. Are the brackets made of stainless steel?
the brackets are aluminum and the fasteners are stainless steel.
2. Did others recieve wing nuts and washers? My package had the plastic head bolts but no nuts...
All mounting parts were included in mine.
3.do you need to ground the aluminum brackets to the vehicle chassis?
I didn't bother. The solar panel frame is plastic, so it isn't grounded to aluminum frame. Instructions on panel didn't suggest to do so.
4. Do these brackets fold up if you undo one end? Don't want to mount. I want to pack and use freestanding for my panel.
You can unscrew the short ends that connect the two long pieces that make a V on each side and you could fold it up. This is also how you adjust the angle of the sun to the panels. You know, like summer sun is a different angle than winter sun.
5.Can they be tilted while driving?
As long as you don't mind sending the panels onto the traffic behind you.... I suppose if you drilled thru the roof and mounted them with 3/8" bolts and oversized fender washers it could be possible to keep them mounted to the roof. As for keeping the panels attached to the brackets; again, that's a mounting hardware issue.