The Renogy 400W 12V Premium Kit is easy for you to install, and it is the most economical choice for the off-grid adventurer. Renogy Solar Kit comes with solar panels, charge controllers, and needed electrical wiring, fuses, and monitoring typically required for an off-grid installation, making it an ideal choice for both off-grid and mobile solar power applications.
The Premium Kit will produce an average of 1.6-2.5kWh of electricity per day (depending on sun availability). The 4 x 100W solar panels don't take up much roof space, but their energy can offset small and medium-size loads such as lighting, television, and coffee maker.
The Premium Kit can build a reliable and environmentally friendly power supply, perfect for all rooftops, RVs, boats, or campers. It can also be installed in a ground mount system as a power supply for outdoor appliances, emergencies, and a stand-alone power system.
By bypassing the shaded cells with poor performance, the bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by the shadow to ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
Meant to safeguard your system, the self-diagnostic capability can assess and protect against reverse polarity, battery overcharging, battery over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages, and the LCD screen and multiple LED indicators display the solar charging and battery operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to protect cells from physical damage or distortion, improving cell performance and providing a long service life. EL tested, no hot-spot heating is guaranteed.
The IP65 Junction Box offers complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. These IP67 waterproof solar connectors ensure that the water and dust will not enter the connector during extended outdoor use. Effectively preventing water from seeping in.
Pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow quick installation. The kit has a complete set of accessories and is equipped with an In-line fuse and ANL fuse components to offer more protection.
- To connect the panels in series, you do not need to use the Solar Y Branch Connectors in the kit. The included in-line fuse is intended for use ONLY with a series configuration.
- To connect the panels in parallel, you must use the included Solar Y Branch Connectors, and you will NOT be able to use the included in-line fuse.
- For a parallel configuration, we recommend installing an in-line fuse rated for a current GREATER than the sum of the short circuit current of each panel in parallel in your system.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4V||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91A|
|Dimensions: 41.8 x 20.9 x1.4 in||Weight: 14.1lbs|
|BT-1 Bluetooth Module||Renogy 10A In-line Fuse Holder w/Fuse|
|Input Voltage: 5V||Rated Current: 10A|
|Communication Range: ≤82ft||Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC|
|Compatibel Models: All Renogy Controllers with RJ12 port||Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated|
|Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）||Replaceable Fuse: Cylindrical PV Fuse (10x38mm)|
|Mounting Z Brackets (Set)||Renogy 8ft 8AWG Tray Cables (A pair)|
|Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Four Spring Washers and Four Washers||Length: 8ft|
|Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets||Wire Gauge：8AWG|
|Four Nuts||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|2ft 8AWG ANL Fuse Cable||ANL 40A Fuse Set|
|Length and Wire Gauge: 2ft and 8AWG||Current Rating: 40A|
|Rating Voltage: AC Uo/U 0.6/1 KV, DC 1.8KV||Voltage Rating: 72V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +194°F||Interrupt Capacity: 80A|
|Rover Li 40A MPPT Charge Controller||Renogy 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (A pair)|
|Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Length: 20ft|
|Rated Charge Current: 40A||Wire Gauge: 10AWG|
|Max. PV Input Voltage: 100 VDC||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Max. PV Input Power: 12V/520W, 24V/1040W||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|Max Battery Voltage: 32V|
|Solar Y Branch Connectors|
|Withstanding voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL)||Rated Current: 50A|
|Protection Degree: IP67, mated||Protection Class: : Class II|
|Temperature: -40°F to +194°F|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year 95% output warranty, 10 year 90% output warranty, 25 year 80% output warranty
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material and workmanship warranty|
1. What do I need to complete my off-grid solar power system ?
A solar panel has to be connected to a charge controller to regulate current, and a battery to store the electrical power. You will need adapter kit cables to wire the solar panel(s) and charge controller, and tray cables connecting the charge controller to a deep-cycle battery.
2. What does off-grid and on-grid mean ?
3. Why is my solar panel under producing ?
4. How should I connect solar panels in my electrical circuit (series vs parallel)?
5. How many solar panels do I need ?
6. Can I add more solar panels to the Rover 40A and expand my system power output?
7. Will this solar kit power my AC unit ?
8. When do I need an inverter ?
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|40A Rover Li Charge Controller|
|Mounting Z Brackets|