More compact than ever, the Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect intro panel for solar beginners, or for seasoned users in need of a small solar setup. This key component is equipped with MC4 leads, making it easy to build or expand your solar system. Small but mighty, this 50W solar panel can power off-grid applications such as backyard lighting and sprinklers, or recharge batteries for marine use and dry camping. Give yourself a power boost with this new edition 50W panel and start your solar adventure.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (New Edition)
|IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|Output Cables: 1.31 ft||Connectors: MC4 Connectors|
|Maximum Power: 50W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.3V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.8V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.90A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.10A|
|Weight: 8.8lbs||Dimensions: 23.7 x 19.6 x 1.2 In|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|