The advanced BMS utilizing the software controller intelligently monitors the battery's operating conditions and oversees its safe operations. Continuously monitors conditions, redistributes energy resources in no time flat, and sends alerts in the event of a problem.
Thanks to the upgraded auto-balancing function, you can combine batteries in parallel more safely. We recommend connecting the batteries with appropriate cables to achieve optimal effect. Please note that do not connect batteries in series, and the maximum number that can connect in parallel is 8.
When the battery is not charging or discharged, it will automatically switch to energy-saving mode after 24 hours. With only 3% of the self-discharge rate per month, the battery will hold the charge more extended. Please note to charge the battery to 30%~50% and disconnected it from the system before storage.
This seamless battery gives full protection against dust and other particulates. Besides，it gives protection against low-pressure jets of directed water from any angle. It's suitable for most outdoor scenario such as yacht.
You can easily monitor your battery's status more accurately and conveniently in real-time. Bluetooth 5.0 is designed to reduce the energy usage of Bluetooth peripherals.
Purchase with Renogy ONE with a special bundle offer Now.
The battery case is made of high quality ABS material with a good sealing performance and a solid construction. It weighs about half as much as a lead-acid battery of the same capacity. In usage scenarios, such as RV, it can lead to more free space.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- DO NOT connect more than 8 batteries in parallel.
- Please secure all cable connections to proper specification in order to ensure good connections between the cable lugs and the battery terminals.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Renogy 12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||200 Ah||Dimensions||20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch / 522 x 240 x 219mm|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V||Weight||60.2 lbs. / 27.3 kg|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃)||80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||100 A||Protection Rate||IP65|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||200 A||Communication Port||Modbus|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃||Certifications|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃||UN38.3||YES|
|Connection Method||Parallel(Up to 8)||MSDS||YES|
|M8 Bolts||x 2||EMC||YES|
|3-year material and workmanship warranty||TR||YES|