The Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is perfect for most off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The Renogy 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. The advanced Renogy pure sine wave technology will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. With its quiet and high inductive loads, there are no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allow them to run smoother, cooler and quieter.
2 AC Outlets and 1 built-in 5V/2.1A USB port
1 AC Terminal Block
LED indicator to easily monitor the operation status:
*Green - operating
*Yellow - ground fault
*Red - powering down due to overheating, overload, under-voltage or over-voltage.
Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage and work perfectly with all type of batteries.
Thermally controlled, high-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature
Both terminals are equipped with caps to ensure your safety.
This inverter comes with a 19.8ft remote control and a 3ft 4AWG inverter cable.
Compact design with 12.9 x 6.8 x 3.3 in and 6.0 lb will be perfectly fit to limited spaces.
Advanced pure sine wave technology provides power in a way that will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances.
In a 12V system, the inverter itself only needs 0.012kw/h, consuming low energy while working 100% to support your household appliances.
The Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is featured with two High-speed ventilation fans allowing efficient and almost noiseless heat dissipation, maintaining cool working temperature for the device.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1 x 4AWG 3ft
Inverter Remote Control
1 x 19.8 ft
|Renogy 1000W 12VDC-120VAC Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Inverter Output Specifications||Input Specifications|
|Continuous Output Power||1000W||Nominal Input Battery Voltage||12V|
|Peak Power Rating||2000W||Battery Terminal Size||M8|
|Output Voltage||115V||Low Battery Alarm||10.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|Output Frequency||60 Hz ± 0.1%||High Voltage Alarm||16V|
|AC Output Sockets||2||Battery Low Shutdown||10.0V ± 0.5V DC|
|AC Terminal Block||1||Over Voltage Shutdown||16.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|USB Power Port||5V/2.1A||No Load Current Draw||< 1A|
|Power Output Control||AC On/Off Switch, and Remote Control||Accessories|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave||Cable||4AWG 3ft|
|Nominal Efficiency||> 90%||Inverter Remote Control||19.8 Ft|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load||Certifications|
|Mechanical Specifications||ETL Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1-01||YES|
|Dimensions||12.9 x 6.8 x 3.3 in|
|Cooling Fan||Thermally controlled||Material and workmanship warranty||1 Year|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4°F - 158°F|
1.Can I use the inverter with a 24 V system?
2. Can I use this inverter to charge my batteries?
3. What size inverter should I buy?
1. Sizing the right power output. Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts it can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W. Renogy 2000W and 3000W inverter will meet your power needs.
2. Check your battery voltage. The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
3. Size your installation spaces. What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.
4. Remote operation is important. Renogy pure sine inverters come with convenient remote control and DC HOME APP options so that you can operate the unit from afar.
4. Do I need Modified Sine Wave, or Pure Sine Wave?
Modified sine wave inverters are older technology and generally less expensive. They can be used for many standard appliances but may cause trouble with delicate electronics or audio equipment. Some equipment may work but run hotter than normal. Pure sine wave inverters are a bigger investment, but much more versatile.
a) Output voltage wave form is pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
b) Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
c) Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
d) Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
5. How do I hook up the Inverter? What size cable should I use, and is it included?
6. Can this inverter work with Lithium batteries?
7. Can I use the Bluetooth Module to monitor the inverter from my phone? Which Bluetooth Module should I buy?