If you're looking for a convenient and portable power solution, the Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase is the ideal choice.
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Portable Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into a single, compact package. Weighing in at about 26.60 lbs., this lightweight suitcase includes two 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 20 Amp waterproof Voyager Charge Controller with an LCD Screen for power regulation, one 10ft tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, and protective casing for safe portability. The Renogy 100 Watt Solar Suitcase will make charging on the go as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand
- Heavy duty handle and latches for longevity
- Protective casing
- Compatible with gel, sealed, lithium, and flooded batteries
- Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating information and data
- 20A built-in 5-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with an RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electrical shock hazards
|Renogy 100W Foldable Solar Suitcase||Renogy 20A VOY Charge Controller|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.0V|| |
Rated Charge Current: 20A
Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.56A
Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.0A
Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185 °F
Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
Folded Dimension: 19.9 x 27.2 x 2.8 inches
Terminals: Up to 10 AWG
Weight: 26.6 lbs
Weight: 0.88 lbs
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|20A Voyager PWM Charge Controller|