Looking for the perfect off-grid renewable energy product? Well look no further! Renogy is excited to bring you solar power and portability.
This portable solar panel is perfect for the adventurous traveler, providing both convenience and dependability when venturing off the grid. The Renogy 100W Solar Suitcase comes with two 50W Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one set of wires with solar connectors, and one protective soft case for safe portability. Along with the adjustable aluminum stand, latches, and heavy duty handle, this 100W Solar Suitcase will change the way the world looks at portable power.
The Renogy solar panels use Grade A+ solar cells,multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
Folding design minimizes in size, allows the suitcase can be easy to carry around, or stored in any gap in your RV or van without taking much space.
With utilizing smart PWM technology, the Voyager controller provides efficient, stable, and safe charging.Multiple protection keeping your battery and system fully protected.
This kit comes with alligator clips, allowing you to use the easiest way to connect the Voyager charge controller to your battery, ideal for a mobile system looking for flexibility.
Adjustable kickstands are easy to set up and allow you to get the best sunshine only need to change in small angles, ensuring you always get enough energy. Empower your outdoor adventures with more flexibility and possibility.
Additional panels added to the system are available based on your needs and space. (*We suggest connecting the same specification solar suitcases for expansion. The 20A charge controller included in the kit can accept expanding one additional 100W suitcase.)
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
100 Watt Mono Foldable Solar Suitcase
20A Voyager Charge Controller
Solar Connectors to Alligator Clips w/ Fuse
|100Watt 12Volt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase with Voyager20A PWM Charge Controller||Junction Box: One single hole and one double hole junction box|
|Cell Type: 158 monocrystalline||Number of Cells: 72(3*12*2)|
|Maximum Power at STC: 100W||Cell Efficiency: 22%|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.3V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2x2.47A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2 x 2.73A|
|Operating Temperature: 45 ± 2 °C||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VCD(UL)||Weight:9.3kg/ 20.5 Ibs|
|Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4): 30A||Dimensions: 573x772x133 mm / 22.6x30.4x5.3 in|
|Material and workmanship warranty: 3 years||Performance Warranty：5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
1. Which kind of extension cord I should purchase with this panel for more mobility from my RV?
2. Can I add more solar panels with the suitcase to expand my system?
3. What type of batteries can be used with the kit?
4. Can this kit charge two or more 12V batteries connected in parallel?
5. Can I use this suitcase to charging my 120v receptacles directly?
6. Are these monocrystallin or polycrystallin panels?
7. Can I use this suitcase in ranniy days? Can rain damage the solar kit?
8. Why is my solar panel underproducing?
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|20A Voyager PWM Charge Controller|