Equipped with premium monocrystalline solar cells, the Renogy 10W Solar Battery Charger Maintainer manages your 12V lead-acid battery in daylight conditions by converting the sunlight into usable electricity and maintaining a healthy state of charge. The built-in MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller intelligently manages the charging process and improves the charging efficiency by 10%-20%. The plug-and-play SAE connecter and included adapter cables make the solar battery charger maintainer a versatile fit for most applications.
Note: For some makes or models of vehicles, the cigarette lighter port may not operate when the ignition is turned off. In such cases, please connect the solar battery charger maintainer to the battery directly.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- The highly efficient solar panel can charge and maintain a 12V lead-acid battery in daylight conditions.
- The built-in MPPT charge controller ensures a safe and efficient charging process with a smart 3-stage charging algorithm.
- The intelligent chip provides the battery and solar panel with comprehensive protections, including over-discharge protection, reverse polarity protection, and reverse current protection.
- The SAE connecter and adapter cables provide a convenient connection to most 12V lead-acid batteries.
- 1 x Renogy 10W Solar Battery Charger Maintainer
- 1 x SAE to Cigarette Lighter Plug Cable
- 1 x SAE to Ring Terminal Cable
- 1 x SAE to Alligator Clip Cable
- 8 x Suction Cups
- 1 x User Manual
|Rated Maximum Power: 10W||Open Circuit Voltage:21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current:0.61A||Optimum Operating Voltage:18V|
|Optimum Operating Current:0.56A||Operating Temperature Range:-4~140°F / -20~60°C|
|Output Connector:SAE||Dimension:7.9 x 16.1 x 0.1 inch / 200 x 410 x 3 mm|
|Weight: 15.8 oz / 447 g|
|MPPT Charge Controller|
|Boost Voltage:14.8V||Float Voltage:13.55V|
|Maximum Input Current:0.7A||Maximum Output Current:0.8A|
|Operating Temperature Range:-4~185°F / -20~85°C|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|