The Rover Elite series of MPPT charge controllers give you the most efficient charging for countless 12V or 24V off-grid solar applications. Compatible with an assortment of batteries, including Lithium, the Rover Elite MPPT utilizes powerfully smart tracking technology to maximize solar charging energy to your battery. Additionally, the Rover Elite MPPT is equipped with multiple battery, controller, and solar protections giving you peace of mind and an optimized system you can trust.
Please Note: The Rover Elite is not compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- 12V /24V Automatic System Recognition.
- Backlit LCD displays system information and identifying error codes.
- Advanced MPPT Technology with up to 99% high tracking efficiency, 96% conversion efficiency, and Lithium-reawakening feature.
- 4 Deep Cycle Battery Pre-Sets: Gel, Flooded, Lithium-Iron Phosphate (12.8V), and Sealed/AGM.
- Multiple Electronic Protection Features, including over-charging, over-discharging, reverse polarity, over-load, and over-temperature.
Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
|Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Battery Rated Current: 20A|
|Max Power Input: 12V @ 260W; 24V @ 520W||PV Input Voltage Range : 15V – 100V VOC|
|Max Battery Voltage: 32V||Self Consumption: ≤0.6W @12V；≤0.8W @24V|
|Temperature Compensation: -3mV/℃/2V, excludes LI||Operating Temperature: -35℃~ 65℃ / -31°F ~ 113°F|
|Storage Temperature: -40℃~ 80℃ / -40°F ~ 176°F||Operating/Storage Humidity: < 90%, No Condensation|
|Dimensions: 161.5 x 97.9 x 66.5 mm/ 6.36 x 3.85 x 2.62 in||Weight: 0.75 kg/1.65 lbs|
|Enclosure: IP32||Communication: RS485|
|Grounding Type: Negative||Controller Terminals: 20-6 AWG|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|