|Operating Voltage||8-60 VDC (5 VDC for USB Type-C)|
|Power Consumption at 12V||Operating, WiFi On, 100% illumination: 3.2 W
Operating, WiFi On, 50% illumination: 2.4 W
Operating, WiFi On, 0% illumination: 1.9 W
Off, logger still active: 1.5 W
|Communication||Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth LE and Bluetooth Mesh
Zigbee 3.0 (IEEE 802.15.4)
|Touch Screen||4 inches (480 x 480p)|
|Leveling Range and Accuracy||±89°, 0.1°|
|Operating Temperature||-4℉ to 158℉ (-20℃ to 70℃)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% RH|
|Operating Altitude||Less than 5000m above sea level|
|Installation||Flush mount or place on a table|
|Dimensions||4.17 x 4.17 x 1.05 in (106 x 106 x 26.6 mm)|
|Weight||0.28 lb (128g)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, TSCA, BQB, IC-ID|
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
IP67 50A DC-DC Battery Charger with MPPT
Renogy One Core
Battery Temperature Sensor
1. What is the significance of the system voltage value of 12/24V-12/24V for IP67 chargers?
2. What are the solar input requirements for this charger?
(2) The charger is compatible with up to 50V solar panel input.
(3) The charger is compatible with both rigid and flexible modules.
3. What type of alternator is this charger compatible with?
4. How do I set the battery type on this charger?
Way 2: The charger itself comes with Bluetooth communication, you can connect our Core, DC Home to change the battery type.