Due to its outstanding performance, the Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is a favorite in a wide variety of applications. Maintenance-free and leak-proof, the battery is ideal for standby projects that require minimal monitoring. Thanks to its high discharge rate and wide operation temperature range, the battery can also handle cyclic uses, such as RVs, boats, medical equipment, and lawnmowers. With the finest materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, and the strictest quality control measures, Renogy AGM batteries aim to provide the most reliable, convenient, and economical rechargeable battery solution.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, the battery is maintenance-free, leak-proof, and gas-free.
Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable outstanding discharge performance.
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle AGM sealed battery is as low as 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts.
The maximum 1100A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge.
With a consistent and stable discharge, the battery can power up most common home appliances, such as a microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
The battery is designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures.
You can connect up to 4 batteries in parallel to expand the power capacity to meet your needs. You can also connect multiple batteries in series.
It's recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same capacity (Ah), and same voltage (V) from the same brand.
We recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
The battery comes with two silver-plated M8 terminal bolts for cable wiring. And there are positive (+) and negative (-) icons on the container for easy wiring identification.
Built with rugged ABS container material, the battery is vibration resistant and durable.
Built for rugged environments, the battery box is made of polypropylene with high impact resistance.
The vent holes on the top of the battery box allow for adequate ventilation.
Coming with a tie down strap and brackets, the battery box can be easily installed in a car, boat, camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
- It is recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same voltage (V), and same capacity (Ah) from the same brand.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us with livechat for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
1 x 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
2 x Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
Heavy Duty Battery Box for Group 24-31 Battery Sizes (Optional)
1 x 24-31 Battery Box
1 x Tie Down Strap
1 x Adjustable Divider
2 x Mounting Brackets
4 x Screws
|Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||100Ah (10 Hour Rate to 10.5V)||Dimensions||13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 in / 332 x 175 x 219 mm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V||Weight||63.9 lbs / 29 kg|
|Number of Cells||6||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|Self-discharge Rate||3% / month||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Float Charge Voltage||13.5V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃||Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±5.4°F（25°C±3°C）|
|Cycle Use Voltage||14.4V~14.8V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃||Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: 5°F~122°F / -15°C~50°C; Charge: 5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Equalization Voltage||14.4V~14.8V||Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F/-15℃~40℃||Container Material||ABS|
|Max Discharging Current||1100A (5 seconds)||Recommended Terminal Torque||109.8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m|
|Max Charging Current||30A||Certification|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 5.0mΩ||MSDS||YES|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)||Accessories|
|2-year material and workmanship warranty|
1. Do they come with the terminal bolts? if not what size do they take?
2. Can I connect batteries in series and in parallel?
3. Can I connect a 100 Ah battery to a 200 Ah battery?
4. What's the best way to place and store this battery?
5. Can I discharge the battery to 0% and then recharge it again?
6. I will go to live in my forest cabin during the winter holiday. So I want to know that can this battery be used at freezing temperatures?
7. When using a charge controller, which battery type should I set?
8. What group size is the battery box? Can I use this battery box for my other sized batteries?
9. How should I handle the battery after it arrives?