Looking for a reliable, high performing battery with practicality in mind? Renogy’s 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs. Built tough with a leak-proof design, this maintenance-free battery was designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures. Ensure that your vehicle or off-grid solar system stays powered on with Renogy’s AGM batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32℉ (0℃).
RNG Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 100Ah
|Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 100Ah|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Rated Capacity:100Ah@10hr-rate to 10.5V @ 25℃ / 77℉|
|Float Charging Voltage:13.5V~13.8V (25℃ / 77℉);Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃||Cycle Use Voltage:14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉);Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃|
|Equalization Voltage:14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉)||Max Discharge Current:1100A (5 seconds)|
|Max Charge Current:30A||Normal Operating Temperature: 77℉±5.4℉ / 25℃±3℃|
|Operating Temperature Range:Discharge: 5℉~122℉ / -15℃~50℃;Charge: 5℉~104℉ / -15℃~40℃||Storage Temperature Range:5℉~104℉ / -15℃~40℃|
|Self Discharge Rate:≤3% per month at 25℃ / 77℉||Terminal Bolt Size:M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|Internal Resistance:Approx. 5.0mΩ||Container Material:ABS|
|Weight:63.9 lb. / 29kg||Dimension:13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 inch / 332 x 175 x 219 mm|
|Recommended Terminal Torque:109,8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|