Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going off the grid. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up. This panel is the perfect place to start when creating your off-grid system!
Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications. Renogy solar panels also have the capability of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy 50 Watt Poly Solar Panel
|Renogy 50 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel||Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 50W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.8A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2.95A|
|Weight: 11lbs||Dimensions: 21.6 x 26.7 x 1.2|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|