Renogy 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a great place to start to your off-grid system. These sleek and durable panels are perfect for keeping your electronics functioning while traveling. For solar enthusiasts new and old the Renogy 100W 12V Polycrystalline Panel is the right choice for you! The Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909)287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy 100W Poly Solar Panel
|Renogy 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A|
|Weight: 16.5 lbs||Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|