The latest 48V Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is taking the smart batteries to the next level. With built-in intelligent self-heating, you can keep your battery charged in cold environments effortlessly. The 48V nominal voltage ensures more than 4500 life cycle, low heat generation and high efficiency during high power transmission. The modular design easily scales to meet a range of configurations—making it improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term. The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) enables comprehensive protection features and real-time monitoring.
With the highest safety standards and five years of prorated warranty, your Renogy battery is the smart point for the future of your amazing off-grid living experience.
With a single cell temperature measurement discrepancy of ±1℃ and voltage measurement discrepancy of ≤5mV, the new Renogy 48V LiFePO4 is our most reliable battery yet. Powered by an upgraded intelligent BMS circuit, the Renogy 48V LiFePO4 battery is resistant to load and temperature fluctuations.
After extended use, the battery’s chemical composition will start to deteriorate, and the over-voltage protection function will be triggered more often, stopping it from fully charging. However, the latest Renogy auto-balancing function ensures that all internal battery pouches charge consistently, improving your battery’s charging efficiency and extending its service life.
This battery has smashed the free drop test，ElectroMagnetic Compatibility testing, forced overcharge/discharge test，and crash test. With more than 4,500 cycles, a minimum 10 year life span, it's everything a quality battery should be.
Meet our revolutionary self-heating function. This technology allows you to charge your batteries in cold environments effortlessly. When connected to an input, the self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery temperature drops below 41°F(5°C).
Say goodbye to the old external switch connector. With a built-in switch button, activating and de-activiting the battery can all be done with one touch. This will minimise the battery's internal power consumption. Not to mention, you can avoid electrical sparks when installing your solar system by being able to control the de-activation process yourself.
With the improved RS485 UP Communication Port, your batteries will be able to communicate and transfer data in real time. Using a Renogy Bluetooth Module BT2 export the data into comprehensible information streamed straight to your cell phone, or watch it live with a Renogy monitoring screen.
- The normal operation of the self-heating function requires a stable charge current greater than 3A
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us with livechat.
48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Cell Type: LiFePO4||Rated Capacity (0.2C):50Ah|
|Cycle Life (0.2C, 25℃):4500 Cycles (80% DOD)||Nominal Voltage: 48V|
|Connection Method:Parallel||Voltage Range: 42V~55.5V|
|Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol, CAN protocol)||Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 50A|
|Dimension: 22.7 x 8.46 x 7.87 inch / 576 x 215 x 200 mm
|Weight:60.8 lb. / 27.6 kg||Charge Temperature Range:32℉~131℉ / 0℃~55℃|
|Discharge Temperature Range:-4℉~140℉ / -20℃~60℃||Storage Temperature Range:-13℉~149℉ / -25℃~65℃|
|Protection Rating:IP55||Certifications: UN38.3, MSDS. FCC, PSE, CE|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|
1. What are Renogy 48v battery’s greatest advantages?
2. What exactly are pouch cells？
3. My current RV is using a 12V system, if I upgrade to a 48V system what obvious life improvements will I see?
4. How long can this 48v lithium ion battery be used for?
5. How many 48v lithium ion batteries can be connected together at once?
6. I’ve never seen a switch button a 48 volt lithium ion battery before, what function does it have?
7. Is 48 volt lithium battery suitable for a golf cart?