The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the perfect option for off-grid energy storage systems. The 48V nominal voltage ensures low heat generation and high efficiency during high power transmission. The modular design easily scales to meet a range of configurations—making it simple to tailor your energy requirements to specific projects. The battery meets the highest safety standards and has an exceptional lifecycle, optimized with proprietary manufacturing processes and cell architecture. The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) enables comprehensive protection features and real-time monitoring. With built-in intelligent self-heating, the battery is rechargeable even in low-temperature conditions.
Should you need to connect several batteries in parallel to build a battery bank, Renogy offers the Battery Interconnect Cables (not included) in different lengths for your convenience.
● The normal operation of the self-heating function requires a stable charge current greater than 3A for each battery in the parallel battery bank. The self-heating function will not be able to operate normally if a PWM charge controller or a small current battery charger is used to charge the battery at low temperatures.
● Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
● DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
● Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to meet the power and energy requirements of different system setups.
- The battery management system (BMS) and high-performance dual-processors provide comprehensive protection features and real-time monitoring.
- The battery features an exceptional lifespan of more than 4500 cycles (80% DOD), a 50A maximum discharge current, and a wide range of operating temperatures.
- The battery features a communication port—enabling communication between connected batteries, external devices, and host computers.
- The intelligent self-heating feature keeps the battery charged in cold environments.
48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Cell Type: LiFePO4||Rated Capacity (0.2C):50Ah|
|Cycle Life (0.2C, 25℃):4500 Cycles (80% DOD)||Nominal Voltage: 48V|
|Connection Method:Parallel||Voltage Range: 42V~55.5V|
|Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol, CAN protocol)||Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 50A|
|Dimension: 22.7 x 8.46 x 7.87 inch / 576 x 215 x 200 mm
|Weight:60.8 lb. / 27.6 kg||Charge Temperature Range:32℉~131℉ / 0℃~55℃|
|Discharge Temperature Range:-4℉~140℉ / -20℃~60℃||Storage Temperature Range:-13℉~149℉ / -25℃~65℃|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|