The intelligent built-in BMS circuit ensures safe charging and discharging process by protecting the battery from over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, high temperature, and short circuit.
Upgrade lead-acid battery to light and compact LiFePO4 solution.
Replace 12V batteries in series, save space, and lower wiring costs.
When the battery is not charging or discharged, it will automatically switch to energy-saving mode after 30s.
With only 3% of the self-discharge rate per month, the battery ensures longer shelf life.
IP65 waterproof, suitable for most outdoor scenarios. The seamless ABS housing gives full protection against dust and other particulates.
Back up your power system in extreme climates. Provide stable power supply from hot summer to cold winter.
Charge Temperature Range: 32°F~113°F (0°C~55°C)
Discharge Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C)
Auto-balancing function ensures optimal charging efficiency. Up to 8 batteries can be connected in parallel, providing an expandable capacity.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- DO NOT connect more than 8 batteries in parallel.
- Please secure all cable connections to proper specification in order to ensure good connections between the cable lugs and the battery terminals.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us with livechat for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
24V 50Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Long Terminal Bolts (2 x M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm)
|Renogy 24V 50Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Electrical Specifications||Temperature Parameters|
|Rated Capacity(0.2C)||50 Ah||Operation Temperature Range||
Charge: 32~131℉ / 0～55℃
Discharge: -4~140℉ / -20～60℃
Recommended: 73.4 ± 9℉ / 23 ± 5℃
|Nominal Voltage||25.6 V||Storage Temperature Range||-13~149℉/ -25~65℃|
|Cycle Life(0.2C, 20±5℃)||3500 Cycles at 80% DOD||Dimension (L x W x H)|
|Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C)||50Ah||Weight||28.0 lbs. /12.7kg|
|Energy Density||105.38Wh/L||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|Specific Energy||100.78Wh/kg||Housing Material||ABS|
|Charging Parameters||MSDS, UN38.3, FCC , PSE, CE, UKCA||YES|
|Charge Voltage||29.0 ± 0.2V||Warranty|
|Maximum Charge Current||50A||3-year material warranty|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||29.2V||Discharging Parameters|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||20V|