Renogy 24V 10A AC charger is designed for lithium batteries (LifePO4 Battery). The charger has a 3-stage intelligent charging design (CC/CV/trickle) to ensure it charges the lithium battery quickly and efficiently. This battery charger has 6-layer protection functions to realize comprehensive monitoring and protection of the battery. This charger is suitable for RVs, motorbikes, boats, and camper-van.
When the lithium battery encounters low temperature/low voltage, the BMS protection will be triggered, and charging cannot be performed. This charger provides a lithium battery activation function that quickly exits the protection mode and recharges. The charger's indicator light can remind the wrong charging status and achieves all-round monitoring and protection.
The charger has a 3-stage intelligent charging design: high current (cc), constant voltage (cv), and trickle. It can accurately identify battery voltage and automatically switch charging mode and provide fast and efficient charging for lithium batteries; the charger's efficiency can reach up to 92%.
The charger comes with two battery charging cables, one with alligator clips suggested for short-term use and the other with ring terminals suggested for long-term use. The battery charger has a wide AC input voltage range, 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz, which is compatible with AC power grids in different countries to meet the needs of fast charging anytime and anywhere.
The charger has six built-in protection functions to ensure charging safety, including short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and reverse polarity protection. The charger's indicator light can remind the wrong charging status and achieves all-around monitoring and protection.
The product uses a patented plastic profile design, and the shell itself can achieve rapid heat dissipation. The fanless design brings users a zero-noise charging experience and reduces concerns about the installation angle and space of the product.
3-quick-step to quickly establish the connection of battery and charger, the steps are as follows:
1. Connect the negative output terminal of the charger to the negative terminal of the battery
2. Connect the positive output terminal of the charger to the positive terminal of the battery
3. Connect the AC Charger Power Adapter Cable to the AC port of the charger
Recommended using with：
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or submit a ticket for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
10A AC-to-DC LFP Portable Battery Charger
AC Charger Power Adapter Cable
Ring Terminal Cable
Alligator Clips Cable
|Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz||Input Amps (Max): 5A|
|Output Voltage: 28.8 VDC
||Output Amps (Max): 10A|
|Battery compatibility:LiFePO4 Battery||Power Consumption:290W|
|Efficiency:91%@ 110VAC ,93%@230 VAC||Operating temperature range:-29℃ - 45.5℃ / ‘-20.2℉ - 113.9℉|
|Storage temperature range:-40℃ - 85℃ /'-40 ℉ - 185℉||Self-Consumption:50mA|
|Enclosure Rating:IP20||Humidity:90% - 95%|
|Electronic Protections:Input Circuit/Short Circuit/Over voltage/Under voltage/Over temperature/Battery reverse connection||Cable: 14AWG|
|Dimensions (L x W x D):9.17 x 4.25 x 2.52in / 233 x 108 x64mm||Weight:1.7kg /3 lb|
Ring Terminal Cable ：600 ± 60 mm 14AWG / 1.96 ± 0.19 ft 14AWG
Alligator Clips Cable ： 600 ± 60 mm 14AWG / 1.96 ± 0.19 ft 14AWG
AC Charger Power Adapter Cable ：1200mm 18AWG / 3.93 ft 18AWG
Blade Fuse :15A
What kind of batteries is suitable for this charger?
1. This charger is specially designed for lithium battery charging.
2. This is a 24V dedicated lithium battery charger, where 24V refers to the voltage platform of the battery.
The 24V voltage platform has two forms: the battery itself is a 24V battery, and the other is formed by connecting multiple small voltage platform batteries in series. For example, two 12V lithium batteries are connected in series can form a 24V voltage.
To sum up, this charger is designed for 24V lithium iron phosphate.
Can this charger wake up a lithium battery that triggers BMS protection?
What are the accessories for this charger? What functionality does each provide?
1. Accessories include alligator clip battery cable, ring terminal battery cable, and Blade Fuse.
2. The role of the battery cable: Provide two easy-to-operate connection methods to facilitate the user to realize the connection between the charger and the battery quickly
3. The role of the Blade Fuse: to provide the reverse connection protection of the battery. If the charger's positive and negative output terminals are accidentally reversed, it will burn only the fuse, and the AC charger will be safe, providing double protection.
What are the phenomena of this charger in different charging stages?
1. When the charger is in the fast high-current charging stage, it will provide a maximum charging current of 10A, and the charger's indicator light is solid red, indicating that it is charging.
2. When the charger is in the constant voltage charging stage, the charging current will continue to decrease to 1A, and the charger's indicator light is solid red, indicating it is charging.
3. When the charger is in the trickle phase, the charging current will be less than 1A, and the charger's indicator light will be green, indicating that it is fully charged.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!