Looking for a reliable, high performing battery with practicality in mind? Renogy’s 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs. Built tough with a leak-proof design, this maintenance-free battery was designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures. Ensure that your vehicle or off-grid solar system stays powered on with Renogy’s AGM batteries.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key FeaturesMaintenance Free
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77°F (25°C), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah
|Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12V 200Ah|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Rated Capacity: 200Ah@20hr-rate to 10.5V (25°C / 77°F)|
|Reference Capacity: C3: 152.9Ah; C5: 172.3Ah; C10: 190.5Ah; C20: 200Ah||Float Charging Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V (25°C / 77°F); Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C|
|Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25°C / 77°F); Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C||Equalization Voltage: 14.2V (25°C / 77°F)|
|Max Discharge Current: 2000A (5 seconds)||Max Charge Current: 60A|
|Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±9°F / 25°C±5°C||Operating Temperature Range:Discharge: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F / 0°C~50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C||Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% / month (25°C / 77°F)|
|Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm||Container Material: ABS|
|Dimension: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch / 522 x 240 x 224 mm||Weight: 127.9 lb. / 58 kg|
|Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|