Dan Grec has already covered 5 countries on his trip through Africa! Many on his social media have asked about his vehicle building process. We’ve put together a few details below!
Dan had six goals for his vehicle:
- Strong 4x4, big enough to sleep in, fit inside a 20-foot container
- Extremely capable off-road
- Interior living space
- Improved sleeping, cooking, eating
- Ability to be self-contained for weeks at time
- Secure storage for all my stuff
In a post on his website he says, “The build of my Jeep is extensive, with each modification
carefully thought out and planned. The build focused around primary goals, I
will lay out the rationale and decisions for each.
Weight was a primary consideration for each modification, as was limited interior space.”
You can read more exact details on his build below:
And check out his journey on social media: