【Stable Wireless Connection with Zigbee 3.0】 The Zigbee 3.0 allows long-distance communication with a stable and reliable wireless connection.
【Easy to Install】 Install both parts of the sensor with strong 3M adhesive backing. No need for screws or drilling. It’s fast and simple.
【Long-Lasting】 Ultra-low power consumption with the embedded CR2032 lithium coin battery provides a lifespan of around 1 year. The battery can be easily replaced.
【Off-Grid Security 24/7】 Working with Renogy ONE M1, the Door & Window Sensor sends an alert to your DC Home app if the sensor is triggered.
【Smart Scene Linkage】 Customize a variety of scenarios to meet your personalized needs of smart off-grid life.
The RENOGY Door & Window Sensor detects opening and closing status of your doors and windows. It has a long life with a lithium coin battery embedded. It installs easily with a common 3M adhesive. You can get multi-scene linkage with other accessories by setting up a unique smart scene via Renogy ONE M1 on your DC Home app.
Your Off-grid Safeguard
Get security on-the-go with Renogy ONE M1 Door & Window sensors. No need to worry if you forgot to secure a door or window when you’re out on an adventure!
Let Renogy ONE Turn Lights On for You
We’ve all struggled to find a light switch in the dark. Set up smart scene via Renogy ONE M1 to turn the lights on once the door has been opened.
Is a van conversion an ambitious project for you?. 3M adhesives make it easy to attach sensors in seconds.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or or contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
- More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!
Door & Window Sensor
|RENOGY Door & Window Sensor|
|Model: RSHDWZ03P||Dimensions (L x W x D):
Transmitter: 1.85 x 1.06 x 0.53 in / 47 x 27 x 13.5mm
|Connection: Zigbee 3.0 (IEEE 802.15.4)||Weight: 0.05 lbs / 21 g|
|Applicable Environment: Indoor||Casing Material: PC V0|
|Color: White||Security Mode: WPA / WPA2|
|Installation Method: 3M adhesive to stick||Operating Temperature Range: 14℉ to 104℉/-10℃ to 40℃|
|Installation Gap: 0.39 in(<10 mm)||Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% RH, No Condensation|
|Battery Model: CR2032 (3V)||Product Warranty: 1 Year|
1. Does this product have to be used with Renogy ONE M1? Can it be used independently through the Bluetooth connection of the mobile phone?
Yes, it must be used with Renogy ONE M1. This product only supports Zigbee 3.0 communication mode. It does not support Bluetooth, therefore cannot connect directly with mobile phones.
2. How long does the battery that comes with the product last?
According to the daily usage, it can be used for about 1 year.
3. When the battery that comes with the product is dead, can users replace the battery by themselves?
Yes, follow the instructions to take out the battery and replace it with a corresponding CR 2032 lithium coin battery.
4. If the road is bumpy during driving, will the sensor be shaken loose and fall after a period of time?
No, we choose high-quality 3M adhesive, which has undergone strict vibration tests to meet the installation requirements of in-vehicle installation.
5. Can it be used outdoors?
This product is for indoor use only and is not waterproof.
6. When the battery is low, will it remind me through the mobile APP?
Temporarily not supported, the low battery warning will be implemented through OTA upgrade soon.
7. How to link this product with other smart accessories?
Connect and set up through DC Home app (make sure the DC Home app is up-to-date and bound with a Renogy ONE M1).
8. When the Renogy ONE is disconnected from the internet, will the smart scene setup still work normally?
Yes, all the pre-setted scenes will continue to run without the internet. However, you can only control them via panel instead of your mobile devices.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center!