The Lycan Powerbox is a portable solar storage solution that puts abundant, natural energy right at the tips of your fingers. Weighing in at 55lbs and built with multi-terrain wheels, the Lycan is a versatile unit that can easily be adapted to a variety of applications. Take the Powerbox with you on camping trips, use it as an alternative power source to lighten your home’s electrical load, or keep it ready in case of an emergency power outage. Designed with convenience in mind, the Lycan can be charged via solar, a wall outlet, or a 12V auto socket. In turn, it can be used to charge a number of appliances and devices, allowing you to keep power on hand without the noise and pollution of traditional gas generators.
While it is impossible to prevent the unexpected, we can still do our best to prepare for these situations. Think of the Lycan as a backup portable generator in the event of a disaster, a sustainable energy source that you can tap into when grid power is down. Rugged and capable of handling up to 300 watts of solar, this powerhouse can keep you going for up to 1075 watt-hours, providing support to you and your loved ones during uncertain circumstances. And with uniquely engineered with interchangeable lithium iron phosphate batteries, it is capable of providing you with continuous power.
Add up to three 100W Solar Suitcases to charge your Lycan Powerbox from zero to one hundred when on-the-go in as little as four and a half hours. Made with portability in mind, our rugged Solar Suitcases are manufactured with heavy duty handles and easily adjustable legs.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Whether you're a contractor, outdoor survivalist, or family man this power source is a sustainable solution perfect for all
- Straightforward LCD display with information on battery capacity, errors, and DC/AC load on/off
- AC and DC output buttons allow for easy switching between the two output modes
- Three ways to charge: Solar Power, Car Power (12V car charging socket), AC Power
- Various outputs for different devices (can charge any USB or AC appliance under 1200W)
- The added LED work light to the front of the unit is ideal for all type of situations
- Compatible with all Renogy panels up to 300 watts
- Primed with a heavy duty handle and sturdy wheels, the Lycan allows for portability without restrictions
- Weighing a mere 55 pounds, the Lycan weighs less than many solar generators on the market today
- Solar Suitcase features a sturdy handle, easily adjustable legs, and protective casing
|Renogy Lycan Powerbox -- Solar Power Generator|
|Maximum Power: 300W||Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller|
|1200W Pure Sine Wave Inverter||2 x 12V DC Output|
|3 x 110V AC Output||3 x 2.4A USB Port Output|
|1 x 1A USB Port Output||Dimensions: 14.5 X 13.4 X 11.8Inches|
|Weight: 55lbs||Method of Cooling: Fan|
|Renogy Lycan Powerbox Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate||Battery Voltage: 44.8V|
|Battery Capacity: 24Ah||Cycle Life: 2000 Cycles to 80% Capacity|
|5-7 Year Lifespan||100% Discharge Ability|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|