The Renogy Solar Backpack is a handy companion to have around, capable of keeping your smaller electronics charged with its integrated 5.6-watt solar panel and 5V USB charging port. Composed of sturdy polyester fabric, a water-resistant solar panel, and designed with multiple compartments, this reliable pack has your back.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909)287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- This lightweight backpack can hold and charge your essential electronics with its integrated solar panel.
- Under full sunlight, a smartphone will charge in about 2.5 hours. For the best results, be sure to position the backpack so that the solar panel is facing the sun.
- The solar power backpacking gear features numerous compartments such as an interior pocket that can hold a tablet or laptop (up to 16") and outer pockets ideal for storing a passport, wallet, snack, or books. The main compartment in the front includes organizational slots designed for a phone, charging cable, keys, and pens.
- Water-resistant and designed for the harshest conditions, the integrated solar panel can also withstand shocks, drops, and minor punctures.
- Note: This Backpack does not include battery storage or a power bank.
Solar Panel Powered Backpack
|Material: Cationic Dyed Polyester||Weight: 2.2lbs|
|Capacity: 20L||Dimensions: 5.9 x 11.8 x 18.1inch|
|Solar Panel Specifications|
|Material: CIGS||Maximum Rate of Power: 5.6W|
|Output Voltage: 5V||Maximum Current Output: 1.2A|
|Solar Panel Size: 11.3 x 9.7inch||Output Port: USB|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|