The Renogy RS485 to USB Serial Cable connects your Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery to a PC for firmware updates. With the help of the Renogy Firmware Update Tool, you can keep the firmware of your Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery up to date, enabling smarter charge/discharge process management and state of charge estimation algorithms.
- Please download the Renogy Firmware Update Tool and the latest firmware for Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery prior to the firmware updates. The Renogy Firmware Update Tool is only available for Windows operating systems.
- DO NOT disconnect the serial cable or operate the PC when the firmware update is in progress.
If you have any questions regarding this product or any other solar mounting component, please give us a call at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flat wire design helps to avoid tangles.
- Low operating and USB suspended current.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
RS485 to USB Serial Cable
|Length: 5.9 ft / 1.8 m||Conductor Material: Bare Copper|
|Outside Diameter: 0.10 x 0.38 inch / 2.6 x 8.8 mm||Number of Conductors: 8|
|Weight: 1.8 oz / 51.5 g||
Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
|Connector: RJ45, USB-A||
|Please click the links below to download the Renogy Firmware Update Tool Installer:|