The 6V 260Ah Renogy AGM battery is capable of delivering high currents on demand and offers a long service life with very low self-discharge. Designed for frequent cycling discharge and suitable for various applications including solar, boats, RVs, UPS battery backup, emergency lighting, medical equipment, and more.
If a power system requires the connection of several batteries in series/parallel to build a battery bank, please consider purchasing Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables, available in different lengths.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 330-8678 or email email@example.com.Key Features
- General purpose deep cycle battery
- Sealed, maintenance - free operation; Absorptive Glass Mat Technology (AGM System)
- ABS containers and covers; No memeory effeci, thick flat plate with high Tin low Calcium alloy; Safety valve installation for explosion proof
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life (9 months at 25°C Long Service Life, Float or Cyclic; Wide operating temperature range from -25°C to 45°C
- Optomized capability of high-current discharging
RNG Deep Cycle AGM Battery 6 Volt 260Ah
|Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 6 Volt 260Ah|
|Capacity: 260Ah@20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @25°C||Weight: Approx. 73.19 lbs|
|Internal Resistance: 2.6mΩ||Self Discharge: ≤3% per month (20°C)|
|Design Life: 5 years||Operating Temperature Range:-25°C to 45°C|
|Max. Discharger Current:||Max. Charger Current: 27A|
|Dimension: 10.31X7.08X10.78 In||Material: A.B.S. Containers and Covers|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|