Over time batteries naturally lose power and, if allowed to, can go flat. Renogy’s 8W Solar Battery Trickle Charger Maintainer will help you maintain a healthy battery by converting solar energy into a usable 12V DC current to keep your battery topped off at a stable level. With quick SAE connection and 3 options for ring terminals, alligator clips, and cigarette lighters, our Solar Battery Trickle Charger Maintainer is sure to be a great fit no matter what your application needs. It works great with boats, SUVs, RVs, electric fences, accessory batteries, and much more! Maintain a healthy battery and never be caught flat ever again!
- For some makes or models of vehicles, the cigarette lighter port may not operate when the ignition is turned off. In such cases, please connect the trickle charger maintainer to the battery directly.
- The trickle charger maintainer must be disconnected from the battery or cigarette lighter port when starting the engine or driving the vehicle. Electric surges from the alternator when starting and running may damage the trickle charger maintainer.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Easy to use DC adaptors for direct battery connection (cig lighter, alligator clips, ring terminal, SAE connection)
- Charges 12 Volt batteries with the power of the sun
- Works with boats, SUVs, RVs, electric fences, accessory batteries, and more!
- High-efficiency solar panel to charge in all daylight conditions
- Built-in safety protection, plug-in 24/7 to battery
- Maintenance free and easy to install
Renogy 8W Outdoor Battery Maintainer Charger
- 1 x 8W Solar Battery Trickle Charger Maintainer
- 1 x SAE to Cigarette Lighter Plug Cable
- 1 x SAE to Alligator Clip Cable
- 1 x SAE to Ring Terminal Cable
- 8 x Suction Cups
|Renogy 8W Solar Battery Trickle Charger Maintainer|
|Rated Maximum Power: 8W||Optimum Operating Current: 0.44A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage: 18V||Short Circuit Current: 0.47A|
|Open Circuit Voltage: 23.57V||Output Interface: SAE|
|Output Tolerance: +/-5%||Working Temperature: -4°F~°F/ -20ºC~ 60ºC|
|Weight: 245.9g / 8.67 oz||Dimensions: 27.4x17.7x0.3cm /10.79x6.97x0.12 in|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|