Renogy 10 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is perfect for small plug-and-play projects! With its small size, portability is easier than ever. The equipped MC4 Connectors make it easy to connect the panel to solar cables in seconds.Renogy 10 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, and other off-grid applications. Renogy monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909)287-71118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets and Tilt Mounts.
- Great for off-grid applications, from marine-related to dry camping.
Renogy 10W Mono Solar Panel
Option: Small Tilt Mount
|Renogy 10W 12V Mono Solar Panel|
|Output Cables: 1.64ft||Connectors: MC4 Connectors|
|Maximum Power: 10W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.50V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 0.57A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 0.62A|
|Weight: 3.5lbs||Dimensions: 16.9 x 7.3 x 1.0 In|
|Option: Renogy Small Tilt Mount|
|Material: Aluminum 6063||Surface Roughness: B, C|
|Wind Speed: ≤ 60m/s||Snow Load: ≤ 1.4KN/m2|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|