The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) , state-of-the-art battery cells ,and self-heating function ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect solution for you!
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us with livechat for troubleshooting assistance.
More questions about your off-grid power system? Learn more from Renogy Learning Center !
12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Activation switch and bolts
|Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm
|26 lbs. / 11.8 kg
|80%DOD 4000 Cycles
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current
|RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)
|Discharging Voltage Range
|500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ
|Standard Operation Temperature
|-13~149℉ / -25~65℃
|Automatically Self-heating function
|Temperature < 41℉（5℃）
|5-year Prorated Warranty
1. What are the advantages of the Renogy LiFePO4 battery?
2. What is the benefit of lifepo4 batteries using pouch cells?
3. What does the external battery switch of the Renogy 12V lithium ion battery do?
4. How long will a Renogy 100 amp hour lithium battery last?
5.How many Renogy 12 volt lithium ion batteries can I connect to at most?
6. How do I monitor the battery status?
7.What should I do when I receive the battery?
When you receive your battery, please be aware that it may have a low State of Charge (SOC) due to the transportation and storage process. To ensure its optimal performance, we recommend charging the battery right away to avoid over-discharge.
If you plan to store the battery for an extended period without usage, we suggest charging it to a SOC of 30% to 50% and performing maintenance every three months. These steps will help maintain its functionality and performance over time.