The Renogy 12V 170AH Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery is perfect for deep-cycle applications including cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more. Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, the Renogy LFP battery is safer, lighter, and more powerful with a long service and shelf life to boot. Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Please be aware that if the batteries' Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- Please be aware that the batteries' M12 terminals are thicker and will not work with any of our battery cable offerings, they require 1/2" ring terminals for proper connectivity. Custom Wires available upon request.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
- BMS Protection
- Low Self-Discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah
|Nominal Voltage:12.8V||Energy Density:149.1Wh/L|
|Rated Capacity (0.2C):170Ah||Internal Resistance:≤30mΩ|
|Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C):165Ah||Cycle Life (0.2C, 20±5°C):100% DOD 1500 cycles|
|Charging Parameters||Discharging Parameters|
|Charge Voltage:14.4 ± 0.2V||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:100A|
|Maximum Charge Current:50A||Discharge Cut-off Voltage:≥10V|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage:14.6V|
|Temperature Parameters Operation Temperature Range|
|Temperature Parameters Storage Temperature Range|
|Charge:0°C~45°C||Less than 1 year:0°C~25°C|
|Discharge:-10°C~50°C||Less than 3 months:-5°C~35°C|
|Dimensions Width:155±3mm||Housing Material:ABS+PC|
|Dimensions Height:270±3mm||Terminal Model:5/16th M12 with 0.75mm|
|Cell Model:IFR26650-3.4AH||Assembly Method:4S53P|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|