Designed to be used between a power inverter and a battery bank, the 5ft 4/0 AWG Inverter Cables are made of UL-certified Cobra X-Flex, making it resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil. Color-coded for easy identification, this cables have heat shrink on both ends and feature stainless steel ring terminals that use 3/8 lugs. Match this pair of inverter cables with your inverter for a secure connection to your battery bank.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email email@example.com.
- Colored red and black for easy identification.
- Stainless steel ring terminals makes installation easy.
- Unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound.
- Stranded conductors for flexibility.
- Resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil.
Renogy 5ft 4AWG Inverter Cable for Connecting Inverter to Battery
|Renogy 5Ft 4/0 AWG Inverter Cables (A pair)|
|Length: 5Ft||AWG: 4/0AWG|
|Operating Voltage: 600/1000V||Stranding: Stranded Copper|
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 220°F Dry, 165°F Wet||Ring terminal: 3/8” metal lugs|
|Maximum Operating Amp(Amperage): 230A|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|