Renogy’s 270 Watt 24 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is ideal for any large solar system. Use this 24 volt panel to convert your house to solar or power your off-grid cabin, as well as any commercial application. Equipped with industry standard MC4 connectors, this polycrystalline solar panel is ready to connect at any time. Start building your system today with Renogy’s 270 Watt 24 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel.
Please Note: This product is not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions regarding this product or would like to purchase just one piece please contact our sales representatives at 1 (909)287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications; ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Ideal with large rail mounts for extra support and security.
Claim up to 30% of the cost of your new solar system for your home, including both equipment and installation, for tax credit.
Please Note: A consumer must have a federal tax liability to take advantage of the solar investment tax credit.
Renogy 270W Poly Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at STC: 270W||Operating Temperature: -40°C~+90°C|
|Optimum Operating Voltage: 31.40V||Open Circuit Voltage: 38.60V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 8.60A||Short Circuit Current: 9.03A|
|Dimensions: 64.57 x 39.06 x 1.57 inch (1640 x 992 x 40mm)||Weight: 41.3 lbs (18.7 kg) |
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
10-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|