The new Renogy PGH1 2000W inverter transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. The unit features an ECO Power-Saving Mode, helping you conserve your system's energy. It also has a switch, allowing you to change the frequency between 50Hz/60hz. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. The 2000W inverter is Monitoring ready when combined with the BT-2 Module and Renogy DC Home App, or RMS-PGH Monitoring Screen.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2000W continuous power, converting 12VDC to 110VAC Pure Sine Wave, and 4000W Surge power.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- User-configurable with an ECO Power-Saving Mode and Frequency Switches.
- Capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and reliable power to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference.
- Includes wired remote to control inverter power from a distance.
- Bluetooth Ready! Unlock monitoring features with the BT-2 Module and Renogy DC Home App, available on IOS and Google Play Store.
- Monitoring Screen ready when combined with the RMS-PGH for monitoring and remote power control.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Wired Remote Switch
|Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 2000W||Surge Power: 4000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 110VAC ± 10%||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|THD: < 3% Linear Load||THD: < 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1.0A||Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.8 x 3.5 in|
|Weight: 10.7 lbs||Operating Temperature: -4°F to - 158°F|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|