The new Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Pair this 12V solar accessory with any off-grid system, including vans, to run your everyday electronics.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, overload protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Inverter Cables and Wired Remote included.
- Built-in RS485 data communication port.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Wired Remote Switch
|Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 2000W||Surge Power: 4000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 110VAC ± 10%||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|THD: < 3% Linear Load||THD: < 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1.0A||Dimensions: 17.4 x 11.8 x 4.2 in|
|Weight: 17.6 lbs||Operating Temperature: -4°F to - 158°F|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|