This seamless battery gives full protection against dust and other particulates. Besides, it gives protection against low-pressure jets of directed water from any angle. It's suitable for most outdoor scenarios, such as a yacht.
|Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||100 Ah||Dimensions||12.99 x6.77 x 8.43 inch / 330 x 172 x 214mm|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V||Weight||28.7 lbs. / 13.0 kg|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃)||80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||50 A||Protection Rate||IP65|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||100 A||Communication Port||Modbus|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃||Certifications|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃||UN38.3||YES|
|Connection Method||Parallel(Up to 8)||MSDS||YES|
|M8 Bolts||x 2||3-year material and workmanship warranty|
1. How to activate the Renogy 12v lithium battery?
2. What should I do if the 12v 100ah lithium ion battery shuts off due to the low state of charge(SoC)?
3. What type of battery cell does this Renogy 100 amp hour lithium battery use?
4. How long will a Renogy 100 amp hour lithium battery last?
5. How many batteries can I connect to at most?
6. How do I monitor the battery status?
7. How to keep a Lithium-iron Phosphate battery healthy at low temperatures?
8. What do I need know to connect multiple batteries in parallel？
When you design to connect multiple batteries in parallel, please keep the length of ALL cables consistent (from the positive end to the negative end). Battery cables (sold separately) should be appropriately sized to handle the expected load. Keep the connection tight by using the appropriate number of washers to allow for as much as possible thread engagement between the terminal, cable lugs, and busbars, without bottoming out the terminal bolt. And it is best to use flexible busbars or dedicated cables to connect batteries together.
Note: DO NOT connect batteries in series. DO NOT connect batteries with different chemistries.
Please use batteries of the same voltage and capacity for parallel expansion. For example, this lithium ion battery is a 12V 100ah battery, please also use the lithium battery with specifications are 12V 100ah for parallel expansion.