The Renogy 12V Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is ideal for both standby and cyclic applications in extreme environments. Maintenance-free and leak-proof, it can reliably supply emergency power to security systems and emergency lighting systems, helping prevent any damage that may be caused by a sudden loss of primary electricity. It is also suitable for RVs and boats, where repeated charges and discharges are highly required, given its long service life and outstanding cycle capacity. Moreover, with its high power-to-weight ratio, it can provide maximum storage for any solar or wind system. With the finest materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, and the strictest quality control procedures, Renogy Hybrid GEL batteries aim to provide the most reliable, convenient, and economic rechargeable battery solution.
Included with your purchase is a Heavy-duty Battery Box to limit battery movement, prevent accidental spills, and protect from external elements. This heavy-duty box uses high impact-resistant polypropylene for reliable protection while tackling rugged environments. On the top of the battery box are vent holes to allow for adequate ventilation. The battery box includes a tie-down strap and brackets for easy installation in a car, boat, camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan.
Should you need to connect several batteries in series/parallel to build a battery bank, Renogy offers the Battery Interconnect Cables (not included) in different lengths for your convenience.If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- It is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%, doing so may shorten the battery's cycle life.
- A battery balancer is highly recommended to extend the battery's service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- Manufactured with gel suspended electrolyte and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Corrosion-resistant grids enable a design life of up to 12 years in standby applications and more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD in cyclic applications
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is five times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Proprietary plate composition and patented gel electrolyte ensures excellent recovery capability after excessive deep discharge
- Made with high impact-resistant material to withstand harsh environments, the Heavy-Duty Battery Box provides comprehensive protections for the Renogy Deep Cycle Battery, including reinforced handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation and vent holes for adequate battery ventilation.
- 1 x 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
- 2 x Terminal Bolts
- 2 x Terminal Covers
- 1 x Battery Box
- 1 x Tie Down Strap
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Screws
|Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery w|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V||Rated Capacity: 100Ah@20hr-rate to 10.5V (25°C / 77°F)|
|Reference Capacity: C3: 74.4Ah; C5: 83.5Ah; C10: 95.0Ah; C20: 100.0Ah||Float Charging Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V (25°C / 77°F); Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C|
|Cycle Use Voltage: 14.2V~14.4V (25°C / 77°F); Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C||Equalization Voltage: 14.2V (25°C / 77°F)|
|Max Discharge Current: 1000A (5 seconds)||Max Charge Current: 30A|
|Normal Operating Temperature: 77°F±9°F / 25°C±5°C||Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F / 0°C~50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F / -20°C~60°C||Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% / month (25°C / 77°F)|
|Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm||Internal Resistance: Approx. 6.0 mΩ|
|Container Material: ABS||Weight: 63.9 lb. / 29 kg|
|Dimension: 12.9 x 6.8 x 8.7 inch / 328 x 172 x 220 mm||Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m|
|Internal Dimension: 13.8 x 7.1 x 10.4 inch / 350 x 180 x 265 mm||Weight: 2.4 lb. / 1.1 kg|
|External Dimension: 16.7 x 9.7 x 10.6 inch / 425 x 247 x 270 mm||Material:PP|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|