Renogy’s 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy's most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with Renogy today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy 100W Mono Solar Panel
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Output Cables: 14 AWG (2.10 ft long)|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A|
|Weight: 16.5lbs||Dimensions: 47.3 X 21.3 X 1.4 In|
|Solar Cells: 36 Cells||Cell Efficiency: 15.47%|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|